Translate

Saturday 2 November 2013

Opinions



Someone recently contacted me questioning the validity of my report of a game both he and I attended. In essence he was saying he and I had seen two completely different games. I got the impression he thought I was criticizing the team he follows. Nothing could be further from the truth.
We follow Non-League football from the semi-professional game in the Calor League to the unpaid game in the lower leagues of the WMRL. We don't follow a particular team, just the football. We are aware that to a man, these players are doing what they do 'cos they enjoy it and that's why we will NEVER criticize them.The blog started off as a bit of a joke between me and my mate but soon took off with loads of hits. We only give our opinion on the blog and if someone disagrees, great ! That's what it's all about...opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment