Translate

Monday 16 June 2014

World Cup News 3

Report 3

Switzerland v Ecuador

The Swiss came from behind to beat a rather physical Ecuador side.Apparently at time of writing,the Swiss are ranked 6th in the world. What ????? Who dreams up these rankings ? If the're sixth in the world rankings,I'm a nuclear scientist.What a load of horseshit . As for Ecuador,they're another side who believe physical strength will make up for the lack of skills......it doesn't.

France v Honduras

The French strike me as a side who could go far in this.With a younger,totally changed side from 2010 they suffered extreme provocation from what can only be described as a bunch of bloody thugs,Palacios going to number 1 in the charts as filthiest player in the tournament so far. My guess is the Honduras Coaching Manual goes something like this ;-

1) If it moves,kick it.
2) If it still moves,kick it in the bollocks.

Argentina v Bosnia-Herz

Ah,Argentina.The newspapers are raving about Mister Messis' goal;which took him over an hour to score.......against Bosnia ! Come on ! It would be outstanding if he scored it against Spain,Germany,Brazil........just not Bosnia.Frankly the Argys were shit and unless they buck up(which I think they will do),they can book their tickets home early.As for Bosnia-H,considering this was their first foray in the Finals,I was quite impressed.

Germany v Portugal

What else can be said about the Germans ? Efficient ,precise,winners; and Muller is a bloody cheat. I put him level with Palacios at the top of the cheats table.It doesn't matter if it's diving ,play-acting or thuggery,it's cheating. Portugal were piss-poor.Really.They don't look to have a pair of bollocks between the lot of them.


I don't think I've done too bad with my ramblings.My first report forecasting the shittier side of the 'beautiful' game was on the money as was my prediction of Englands' defeat by the Azzuri. 

Ciao !




No comments:

Post a Comment