Translate

Tuesday 24 June 2014

World Cup News 7

Report 7


My Opinion

So England complete their 4-yearly(what is the word for that; quiennial?) journey with nothing to show for it....again.I must say I haven't been disappointed because my expectations were low. When I first saw the squad my mind was made up,we just don't have enough quality. All their experience is in the EPL.Not one member of the team plays abroad. That's surely laid the lie to the EPL being 'the best league in the world'. I've seen all three games and below are my own ratings for each player taking part.

Hart; Seems to have lost something in the last 12 months....the art of goalkeeping.
Foster ; Gives me the jitters when I watch him.Ditch him.

Johnson ; Crap. F**k him off...now.
Baines ; Worth another chance.
Cahill ; Don't rate him but who replaces him ?
Jagielka ; He's had a shitter. Not good enough.
Smalling ; Maybe worth perservering with.Got stuck into the Costa Ricans; they didn't like it up 'em.
Jones ; Hard to work out.Shows flashes of brilliance,then gives the ball away.
Shaw ; Definitely worth keeping.Looks a really good prospect.

Gerard ; Sorry Steve,your games up wack.Get the pipe and slippers out.Get rid.
Wilshire ; Hard to weigh up.Keep him 'till someone better comes along then f**k him off.
Lampard ; Looked good in the CR game but his times gone. Off to the MLS you go Frank.
Henderson ; How this guy got into a World Cup squad beats me.WTF ? Get rid.
Oxlade-Chamberlain ; Shame about his injury.Keep him,very promising.
Milner ; Not what he used to be. Get rid.
Lallana ; Worth keeping.Could be a gem.
Barkely ; Improving all the time.Will be the new Rooney.

Sturridge ; Powder-puff player.Not good enough at this level.Too selfish.Get rid.
Rooney ; People say 'get rid'. I say keep and play him in the right position.
Welbeck ; Not the player he was when he burst onto the scene. Disappointing.
Lambert ; Ok for the EPL but not for this level.Get rid.
Sterling ; Annoying little twat.Undoubted ability but still thinks he can beat three players ...at this level ? Hodgson needs to kick him up the arse and teach him to pass the bloody ball.

So my bet on Italy has turned to dogshit.Never mind,there's always next time.
Stop Press news ; Well,well,well.Mr Suarez strikes again(or should I say bites again ?) I did say his gloating after the England game would come back to haunt him and we would see him cry.The repercusions of his latest biting incident should be drastic.I say 'should', but we are dealing here with FIFA.Expect the unexpected.My money is on him getting a slap on the wrist.

Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment