Translate

Thursday 19 June 2014

World Cup News 5

Report 5

My Opinions

Australia v Holland

Holland did for Spain in their first game so the Aussies were going to get their arses kicked,right ? WRONG ! The Aussies,for all their alleged lack of decent players gave it a right go and to be fair to them,they really put the shits up the Dutch even having the bloody cheek to take the lead after drawing level.Cheeky buggers.

Spain v Chile

Bye bye Spain. I for one, will not miss you one little bit. That bloody tip-tapping the ball about gets right on my tits. Chile were hot (?) 

Cameroon v Croatia

Didn't see much of this, but,when it was announced pre-tournament,the Cameroon players were refusing to board the plane to Brazil because of a row about money I thought ' yes,you buggers won't be there very long '. Add to that players head-butting their own team-mate and Song,the dirty bugger,being sent off(and yet,clubs are still trying to sign him,with the appalling disciplinary record he carries around ?) you can see this is not a happy camp.They won't be missed.I've already said on this blog I think Croatia can progress.  

So,one week gone and I have to say I've not missed many games but of those I have watched,at least half have been utter shit.Some of the South American sides have been quite good to watch(I do not include Brazil).
As I write this blog,England are about to meet Uruguay in a do or die game.Apologies in advance if I seem to be the prophet of doom,but I cannot see us winning this game.I just don't think we have any top players.Hope I am proved wrong.

Ciao !

No comments:

Post a Comment